Sunday, October 5, 2014

Sprinkles Cupcakes

Las Vegas

Located at the Linq open-air avenue, Sprinkles Cupcakes is a good place to stop by for cupcakes, cookies or ice-cream.


Here's a list of the flavours everyday:
Black and White
Vanilla
Red Velvet
Chocolate Marshmallow
Cinnamon Sugar
Dark Chocolate
Triple Cinnamon
Vanilla Milk Chocolate
Gluten Free or Sugar Free Red Velvet
Vegan Red Velvet

There are some flavours available on certain days of the week (Banana, Carrot, Chai Latte, Coconut, Lemon, Mocha, etc). Click here to see all the flavours.


They also have ice-cream and cookies. We didn't get a chance to try their cupcakes sadly but we did get ice-cream items..


 I got float (2 scoops of vanilla ice-cream with a bottle of root beer). It was my first time trying root beer float and I loved it!!! It was so good.

My sister got ice-cream in Red Velvet Waffle Cone. She really liked it but found it filling!


There are some seats inside but we decided to sit outside and enjoy the lovely weather that evening.


____________
Sprinkles Cupcake ATM
We were surprised to see the Cupcake ATM. That's something we've never seen before. Such an awesome idea! It's great if ever the store is closed and you'd like to try their cupcake. 


Here's a video showing it works:


We were so tempted to buy a cupcake but we were leaving that day for Montreal, so we didn't want to take it go or even eat it there. However, I will make sure I get to try their cupcake next time I'm at any Sprinkles location. I'd love to get one from the ATM!


No comments:

Post a Comment